Wednesday 6 July 2011

Brilliant! Tragic! The Comic.


Hey the Art Brut comic is now available to buy online.

We got all of my favourite comic book artist/people to contribute. I'm still not quite sure how we managed to do it and am incredibly flattered that they took time out to work on it.

so thank you..


I was thinking of keeping every single copy for myself as I am quite the collector but although it would be cool to be the only person to own thousands of copies of this comic. It would also be very selfish of me. So you can now buy it from HERE

1 comment:

Jamie Woods '77 said...

Comic arrived yesterdays... is awesome. the readers letters are an amazing touch, too. I 'think' my favourite is Jamie's, but Bad Comedian is pretty darn tootin' too.
Hell, they all are. You must be / should be proud!