Wednesday 1 June 2011

Art Brut Week.


Hello. This week Art Brut are playing every night at the Lexington, it is going very well thanks for asking.

The rest of Art Brut are already joking that it is a bit like spending a week inside my iPod and it has been brilliant for me to watch my favourite bands every night.

We had The Orphans and The Lovely Eggs on Monday and last night Keith TOTP and the Nightingales. Unsuprisingly they were all AMAZING. I wish I could take every night we're playing on tour for ever.

Tonight it's Winter Olympics and Ezra Furman and The Harpoons. All the nights have sold out but its worth coming down as we held a very few back on the door for the last couple of nights. If you want them you'll have to get there early though as they will vanish pretty quick.

I've been making postcards for every show I've played for more than a year now for reasons I write about HERE.

Last nights postcard accidentally got hidden away unloved under a pile of T-Shirts so if you would like to buy it you can email me at eddie.argos.resource@gmail.com. I fill it in and address it to whoever buys it.

It is across two postcard sized canvases in acrylic paint and costs Forty Pounds.

(I'll pay the postage, don't worry I'll use real stamps)

No comments: