Monday 14 February 2011

The Eddie Argos Shop.

I am now a shopkeeper.

I've made a little shop for all of your Eddie Argos needs (well a few of them anyway). It is HERE

I made little paypal buttons to put under the items I am selling. This is mainly because I enjoy making buttons (and pushing them, I've already sold myself about three paintings).

You can still buy things from me by emailing eddie.argos.resource@gmail.com if you prefer. I like to hear from people so you can just email and not buy anything if you fancy that too. I'm a bit flakey though so might not reply straight away.

1 comment:

Tom Gardner said...

Hi,

I'm glad you liked my photo, but it would have been nice if you'd asked before using it on your site. It's not like the contact details were not watermarked on it!

Tom Gardner
Freelance photographer